:: BïtS 'N' PiëCÉS ::

mercoledì, giugno 16, 2004

:: crippled ::

want to feel crippled and cut off from the rest of the world? Want to have the feeling of fumbling in the backwash of the never-stopping onward tide of information? Simple! Just overheat / freeze / or whack your ADSL/cable modem! Unfortunately for me, I’m not crippled ‘by choice’. Wo shi bi bu de yi de! Argh! I hate life without the internet. Yesterday saw a re-run of ‘holland village’ and one character was quoted saying: ren shi ke yi mei you peng you de, dan shi ren shi bun eng mei you dian nao de. And I totally agree! Now really ‘lang bei’ I’m stuck with using the dialup, which means that I have to restrict my internet hours to off peak (that is no one in my family needing the phone line) and not too many, or there’ll be hell to pay when the bills arrive in the fourth quarter of the month. I’ve been reduced to typing my blog in Microsoft word and then cutting and pasting onto my blog. Er hem… that is IF i actually am able to gain access to blogger.com. it must be my settings or sth, cuz I can’t get access to any global sites, so far I’ve only managed to get to the pathetic NUS and singnet, signpost websites. DUH! Ok just some parting messages before I ‘disappear’ for the next 6days 5 nights, yup FINALLY I’m getting to go to HK, very thrilled and not too excited, I think I used up too much energy playing Hexic yday, now I’m a bit run-down, not enough energy to get myself all workedup about the trip. Hehe… this is how DAMAGING it can be to play computer games AIMLESSLY.

Sanz: heya, I hope to get the MS office CD back from you before I start school cuz that day I realised I haven’t installed the Chinese fonts in, as a result I can’t type or read Chinese on my comp and I need that disk to complete the setup. So see u soon! (I’ll probably see u in HK!)

AG: ooooOOOOOoooooo excited!

MQ: hey, u know what, I managed to add the gf of the person we’re very kaypoh about in my icq list, and I managed to chat with her! Haha… turns out she just came back fr a cultural exchange trip fr HK, only last week. Anyway not much time so didn’t get to slowly manoeuvre the topic to what we wanted to know, I was wondering how best to ask her for her blog addy, I shall try harder the next time round. Btw, I don’t think she’s all that keen to talk to me. I also dunno what to talk to her about.

Ok time to sign out! Bb! I hope that by the time I’m back the modem is up and about…

Dopey @ 10:27 PM | 0 comments

about me


francesca chiu
2 eyebags & 5 wrinkles
on long-term dormicum drip
KIV IMH
icq: 58631104
more...
Español
EJournals

Free Counter
Cortislim

taggie


Epidemiology
SEER
IARC
Classification
WHO
AFIP
Staging
AJCC
UICC
Treatment
NCI
NCCN

links

Navigation
Emedicine
MuggerLand
"Survivor"
Blogarama
Blog Directory
Rice Bowl Journals
Technorati Profile

archives

aprile 2004
maggio 2004
giugno 2004
luglio 2004
agosto 2004
settembre 2004
ottobre 2004
novembre 2004
dicembre 2004
gennaio 2005
febbraio 2005
marzo 2005
aprile 2005
maggio 2005
giugno 2005
luglio 2005
agosto 2005
settembre 2005
ottobre 2005