:: BïtS 'N' PiëCÉS ::

domenica, settembre 05, 2004

fuzzy: am i fuzzy? erm only after i've lost a battle with my hair brush in the morning! fuzzier right after tutorials!

realistic: i would like to think i am... perhaps i am... but sometimes, some ADULTS say i'm NOT. well we'll see...

altruistic: not exactly sure what this means, must be PRECISE... flip flip dictionary says altruistic: the willingness to do things which benefit other people, even if it results in disadvantage for yourself... hmmm yes i think i'm like that. as a result, some pple say i'm made used of by others... well at least i dun have a guilty conscience over that and i shall repeatedly chant to myself 'death to all who made use of me...' haha... evil rears its head once more!

nice: what a boring, ordinary, bleah word. nice? so vague, muz be PRECISE! haha... a friend told me over icq, i'm not surprised you're in med... you're so precise even when chatting. oops! i think i stress out fellow chatmates!

creepy: ooo yes, this is definitely am. nowadays my creepiness index has fallen quite a bit. i'm too tired with studying to hype up my creep factor. i used to scare all around me with my ghost stories, stories of voodoo practices and gross facts of egyptian mythology. in fact, my cousin told me: you sha1qi4 is soo heavy that ghosts aren't likely to want to bother u!

explosive: hmmm... i'm def neither explosive in character nor laughter. lilleen says i have a bovine laugh... like a bovine cough. sheesh... but i think it's true ha. hey i'm unique! the owner of a bovine laugh! i think i sneeze explosively. i can't help it, not my fault k, blame my sinuses!

serious: yes, i. am. very. very. serious. all. day. long.

complicated: er ok. i am complicated. my feelings get quite comp at times... my fears are all complicating my dreams... i'm so confused... and complicated.

awkward: yes i do feel awkward when in unfamiliar situations and when with strangers. i'm shy mah! haha...

Dopey @ 12:05 AM | 0 comments

about me


francesca chiu
2 eyebags & 5 wrinkles
on long-term dormicum drip
KIV IMH
icq: 58631104
more...
Español
EJournals

Free Counter
Cortislim

taggie


Epidemiology
SEER
IARC
Classification
WHO
AFIP
Staging
AJCC
UICC
Treatment
NCI
NCCN

links

Navigation
Emedicine
MuggerLand
"Survivor"
Blogarama
Blog Directory
Rice Bowl Journals
Technorati Profile

archives

aprile 2004
maggio 2004
giugno 2004
luglio 2004
agosto 2004
settembre 2004
ottobre 2004
novembre 2004
dicembre 2004
gennaio 2005
febbraio 2005
marzo 2005
aprile 2005
maggio 2005
giugno 2005
luglio 2005
agosto 2005
settembre 2005
ottobre 2005