:: BïtS 'N' PiëCÉS ::

sabato, ottobre 09, 2004

:: doing mcqs ::

hey J didn't fall down and sprain my leg. (suan wo right.... smirk...)

today morning went to meet N for brunch. heh heh... nice brunch American kind of breakfast at Delifrance except for those eggs. i think they were scrambled eggs cooked with milk and cheese. uggs! i dun like the cheese sneaking into my egg. heh... took a look into seiyu, gosh their bags are disgusting! ok, the trend just gets worse every time i pop in. haiz i WANT A NEW BAG!!!!!!!!!! heh actually i'll need one very soon. the insides of my current one are splitting at the seams. haiz... see, even my bag can't take the stress of postings yea and the abuse done to it by my evil tendon tapper (though it's only the kid-sized one)

yea, after that popped into two pet shops. one stupid clueless store assistant (who looked like he got slightly spastic gait) told me all their rabbits were 1.5 years old. manz... i not that stupid lor... want to smoke also must smoke properly wat... how can rabbits that are just the size of my palm be only 1.5yrs old, not even the netherland minis-of-the-minis are that small. but they were so cute... then i played with this teeny weeny fellow (not rabbit, hamster or watever) so cute... he didn't want to get off my hand... haha... so warm and small... oooo..... i don't mind those either, except my mother will scream in horror if i do get hamsters. double sigh. and i would be afraid that they would fall down the pipe when i wash their cage (like what happened to my father's friend's kid's hamsters... they had to launch a rescue mission, that's a story for another time though), and also i think, rabbits are smarter than hamsters. hmmm think so?

the next pet shop hahaha gave me a big shock! on the phone, the owner said that they had 4mths to 6mths old dwarves. ok... so go go... yeah i was quite happy cuz price was within my range too... imagine... when i got there i saw this oh-my-god simply HUGE FAT ROUND rabbit scuffling about in the cage.

petshop owner: "there, these are the dwarf rabbits, that one's a dwarf lop.."
me: [mouth open, jaws hanging]
me: [pointing uncertainly at gigantic rabbits] "dwarf? this size is dwarf?!?!"
petshop owner: "yes, in nature they can grow to much bigger size" and waving his hands, he roughly drew out an enormous oval in the air.
me: [shell-shocked] "yah that i know, but these... how old are these DWARVES again?"
petshop owner: "oh, only 6 months, 8months the other two..."
me: [is he kidding me?!?! dwarf?!?!] "and they'll grow bigger?"
petshop owner: "yes a little bigger, and if you overfeed them, fatter."
me: [omg.... omg.... omg... faint...] "er, ok... do you have smaller dwarves?"

faint. pengz. dunno what to say. anyway, if i'm going to buy one, i'm not getting it from him. his rabbits look ungroomed, scuffly, dirty and way too overfed. no nice shiny fluffy fur... they look a bit monstrous to me. yea, even those precious not-for-sale netherland dwarves of his were erm, well... not nice. ha...

let me show you my dream wabbit: i think it's a netherland dwarf. it's dream only, cuz i'm never going to come up with enough money for a bunny like this. it probably costs a couple of hundred bucks. sigh.

stressgraph


Dopey @ 5:20 PM | 1 comments

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kelinci Jual said...

Nice posting & blogs. thanks
Kelinci

11:27 AM  

Posta un commento

<< Home

about me


francesca chiu
2 eyebags & 5 wrinkles
on long-term dormicum drip
KIV IMH
icq: 58631104
more...
Español
EJournals

Free Counter
Cortislim

taggie


Epidemiology
SEER
IARC
Classification
WHO
AFIP
Staging
AJCC
UICC
Treatment
NCI
NCCN

links

Navigation
Emedicine
MuggerLand
"Survivor"
Blogarama
Blog Directory
Rice Bowl Journals
Technorati Profile

archives

aprile 2004
maggio 2004
giugno 2004
luglio 2004
agosto 2004
settembre 2004
ottobre 2004
novembre 2004
dicembre 2004
gennaio 2005
febbraio 2005
marzo 2005
aprile 2005
maggio 2005
giugno 2005
luglio 2005
agosto 2005
settembre 2005
ottobre 2005