:: BïtS 'N' PiëCÉS ::

lunedì, novembre 15, 2004

:: the one about wabbit ::

here's one of the most spoilt wabbits around! got a cage that is hardly locked... he's able to get in and out of his cage at his own whim and fancy. apart from that he's got a makeshift bedroom out of the bottom most part of the wardrobe. yeah and his own shrek pillow to play with too! arggghhhh the bright side is that due to the freedom, he's really active and bouncy... hmmm... but a bit violent.
hmmm, actually VERY violent. he chewed my finger nails... and persisted on chewing my hands next and scratched me all over while scrambling to get to the string on my wrap skirt. then he pounced on me from the side and the back and dug his wicked claws into me. :( ouch! he also chewed and broke a bunch of ard 5-6 hairs on my head. *sob sob* how can such an evil person like me get bullied by a rabbit? if word spreads out abt this, my reputation will go down the drain...


wabbit on the prowl... looking more like a hunter than the hunted...


so cute.... and did i mention, this spoilt BRAAAAT has a whole room at his disposal! he's got a queen sized bed too! currently he's being trained to jump off and onto the bed... i think he's making good progress. however the parquet floor makes it too slippery for him to land well... so he'll jump off, then slide (v stylo) and then come to a stop. haha...


the explorer... he simply lurves this shrek pillow!


wabbit has great personal hygiene... he doesn't stink at all... not even the normal hay smell tt so many rabbits have!


his favourite position, below the pillow!


me hugging the wabbit, he's only pretending to be tame, cuz he attacked me from the back... simply dug his claws into my t-shirt and ouch! it hurt! i kena scratched as well! i'm gonna sue!


wabbit trick! cute? took me ages to get him to do that!


shake your bon bon... hee hee hee
rabbit says: bye bye n stop looking at my ass!




Dopey @ 2:08 AM | 0 comments

about me


francesca chiu
2 eyebags & 5 wrinkles
on long-term dormicum drip
KIV IMH
icq: 58631104
more...
Español
EJournals

Free Counter
Cortislim

taggie


Epidemiology
SEER
IARC
Classification
WHO
AFIP
Staging
AJCC
UICC
Treatment
NCI
NCCN

links

Navigation
Emedicine
MuggerLand
"Survivor"
Blogarama
Blog Directory
Rice Bowl Journals
Technorati Profile

archives

aprile 2004
maggio 2004
giugno 2004
luglio 2004
agosto 2004
settembre 2004
ottobre 2004
novembre 2004
dicembre 2004
gennaio 2005
febbraio 2005
marzo 2005
aprile 2005
maggio 2005
giugno 2005
luglio 2005
agosto 2005
settembre 2005
ottobre 2005