:: BïtS 'N' PiëCÉS ::

sabato, gennaio 29, 2005

:: It’s blasting time! ::

First, I just want to blast the brains off the *genius* who thought up the idea of CHP; next I shall blast the heads off two –someones- and –a team- of pple… and next , I shall blast off HS’s head. In fact, I shall do overkill on him… blast time again.^ I never thought HS was that evil… alas, I should have known, he’s totally corrupted by EW. Haiz… ( I really cannot believe it... I think i'm v v high strung now) I'll blast anyone and anything that comes between me and my powerpoint slides. muahahaha...

Someone left anonymous not-so-weird comments on my blog. Apparently someone called JS was caught PINK-handed with in campus at a time JS Was not supposed to? Hmmm… perhaps JS was once caught GREEN-handed outside a hospital after leaving a meeting cos JS had –something on-. Now, I’m totally confused…

CHP is really driving me nuts! U know… ever since Tuesday I think, I’ve been staying up till the wee hours frantically editing and re-editing and it doesn’t help that Microsoft powerpoint or –someone- (I truly dunno who) keeps changing my animation sequences and format!!!!!!! Haiz, and then I’ve got really ‘outstanding’ portions to avoid editing, and end up editing –the rest- (130+) slides so that the outstanding portions becomes outstanding presentation. Yday night, I contemplatd staying up the whole night… I almost did it… slept at 4am, after chopping up the ppt and sending it in bits over to gmail. Then set my alarm at 7am in case D needs to call if something goes wrong… voila, I think the call came ard 9… luckily nothing major. And by 1pm, I was getting the entire chunk back, re-editing and re-decorating.

I’m sorry, I cannot make the presentation to please –the whole world- so I shall just make sure it satisfies the following aims:
1. standardised format and animation (no man is can island)
2. animations run properly
3. content is correct

Monday’s my birthday, I hope COFM dpt gives me a present by saying that our team did a good job!

^first time is for playing that blasted trick
on me, second time is for –really having something to change- right after I’ve sent the finalized (more than less) ppt to D.

Dopey @ 5:57 PM | 0 comments

about me


francesca chiu
2 eyebags & 5 wrinkles
on long-term dormicum drip
KIV IMH
icq: 58631104
more...
Español
EJournals

Free Counter
Cortislim

taggie


Epidemiology
SEER
IARC
Classification
WHO
AFIP
Staging
AJCC
UICC
Treatment
NCI
NCCN

links

Navigation
Emedicine
MuggerLand
"Survivor"
Blogarama
Blog Directory
Rice Bowl Journals
Technorati Profile

archives

aprile 2004
maggio 2004
giugno 2004
luglio 2004
agosto 2004
settembre 2004
ottobre 2004
novembre 2004
dicembre 2004
gennaio 2005
febbraio 2005
marzo 2005
aprile 2005
maggio 2005
giugno 2005
luglio 2005
agosto 2005
settembre 2005
ottobre 2005