:: BïtS 'N' PiëCÉS ::

martedì, febbraio 01, 2005

:: CHP presentation ::

Hmmm, I thought that my group performed rather well at the presentation. Kudos especially to HS for his stunning performance… (I think he’s almost a lao3jiang4 at this, his debut was at the seminar for DM foot) *sigh* wish I could speak like him, I –always- stutter when I have to speak in front of an audience, like as in my neurotransmitters have taken the wrong path. Poor PL was quite nervous today, but eventually she did well too, especially when being ‘grilled’. QM was extremely nervous, but still managed to deliver his speech, and it’s not easy, being the data manager. JSJS was very funny, I was half tempted to flash some fangs at him towards the end of the presentation, but I forgot to prepare… and I know that if I did that, I’d –never- hear the end of it… EW kind of smiled or made some evil face at HS pre-presentation hehe… HS is so fun to tease at times heh!

Then, the grilling/shelling/bombing came… I think those profs were out to bully us. Just coz prof BOM and WML weren’t around, they thought they could cook us to bits. Nevertheless, we gave it as good as we’ve got, and I think we pulled thru rather ok. The worst part was when prof H asked why we used odds ratio instead of prevalence rate ratio? Well, the –entire- group was STUNNED. D had a look of wonderous shock on his face! Luckily prof time-keeper saved the day by saying that we should go discuss with our own prof regarding this. Ie. It’s BOM’s fault lah…

Unfortunately, I felt we had over-emphasised on the point that our questionnaires are VALIDATED… PL, HS, QM, JSJS ALL said it… JSJS even said: 100%... come to think of it, he sounded like PCK at times. Har har… in the end, the prof bu4shuang3 and decided to nitpick over there… he said tt our questionnaires were only validated overseas and not in Singapore. Yeah… we didn’t say our Qn were validated here wat… at least it’s better than grp two that DIDN’T use any validated Qn. I felt their results were at the best, very woolly. Anyway, some parts were plain bullying… the students didn’t even ask that many questions as compared to for the other groups… (maybe they all just wanted to get it over and done with! lolz) I think the profs were having a field day bombing us… (plus we were the last group too)… Yoz lulu, I didn’t know there were so many other evily-evily pple out there… we can soon start a club!

Dopey @ 1:56 AM | 0 comments

about me


francesca chiu
2 eyebags & 5 wrinkles
on long-term dormicum drip
KIV IMH
icq: 58631104
more...
Español
EJournals

Free Counter
Cortislim

taggie


Epidemiology
SEER
IARC
Classification
WHO
AFIP
Staging
AJCC
UICC
Treatment
NCI
NCCN

links

Navigation
Emedicine
MuggerLand
"Survivor"
Blogarama
Blog Directory
Rice Bowl Journals
Technorati Profile

archives

aprile 2004
maggio 2004
giugno 2004
luglio 2004
agosto 2004
settembre 2004
ottobre 2004
novembre 2004
dicembre 2004
gennaio 2005
febbraio 2005
marzo 2005
aprile 2005
maggio 2005
giugno 2005
luglio 2005
agosto 2005
settembre 2005
ottobre 2005