:: BïtS 'N' PiëCÉS ::

venerdì, febbraio 04, 2005

:: nothing to blog ::

weirdly, i've been experience blogstipation aka blogger's blog. nothing to blog leh, and i still dun want to blog abt my birthday yet. lolz (i'm still in denial!) just want to say that i'm very very very happy with my birthday gifts this year, though i cannot say the same for my family and my neighbour downstairs. cuz i've been singing, or rather, screeching along, happily with my cds. hee hee

of my cds, here are the nice songs:

josh groban's closer - think pavarotti (minus the throatiness) + bocelli (minus the difficult to understand italian) + 50% of looks from mario frangoulis + peaceful music, meaningful words, wonderful tunes...
recommend: oceano, mi mancherai (for the fantastic solo by joshua BELL), you raise me up, all'improvviso amore
most famous: you raise me up

mario frangoulis' follow your heart - think shuai shuai shuai dai le! (i'm still dazzled cuz i found an absolutely DROOL-worthy pic of him inside... not the bad-boy look type)
recommend: follow your heart, hay m'as (for alejandro's really chocolate-smooth voice), enas hartinos ilios (waaaa i like it so much!) and come what may
my fave: enas hartinos ilios
however, i think his second latest cd is better in terms of showing his vocal prowess.

josh groban's josh groban - these artistes may have lots of ideas when it comes to music, but lack creativity when it comes to naming their cds, this cd is not as nice as 'closer' or maybe i've listened to it too many times.
recommend: er... actually ALL the songs inside are really nice. i highly recommend this album. :)

ok... i've also recently laid my hands on kevin kern's 'enchanted garden'...

anyone wants any THING, let me know... i'll be happy to SHARE my stuff with u. ;)

*funnily, i cannot access hamsup's blog today. missing my dose of caffeine and quirky humour. *grumpy dopey*
*i'm also starting to miss the blogs abt fish...
*how come hypoC's blog isn't loading too!

Dopey @ 10:45 PM | 0 comments

about me


francesca chiu
2 eyebags & 5 wrinkles
on long-term dormicum drip
KIV IMH
icq: 58631104
more...
Español
EJournals

Free Counter
Cortislim

taggie


Epidemiology
SEER
IARC
Classification
WHO
AFIP
Staging
AJCC
UICC
Treatment
NCI
NCCN

links

Navigation
Emedicine
MuggerLand
"Survivor"
Blogarama
Blog Directory
Rice Bowl Journals
Technorati Profile

archives

aprile 2004
maggio 2004
giugno 2004
luglio 2004
agosto 2004
settembre 2004
ottobre 2004
novembre 2004
dicembre 2004
gennaio 2005
febbraio 2005
marzo 2005
aprile 2005
maggio 2005
giugno 2005
luglio 2005
agosto 2005
settembre 2005
ottobre 2005