:: BïtS 'N' PiëCÉS ::

sabato, marzo 05, 2005

:: beat some sense out of my head! ::

i need someone to ram some common sense into my head, but leave the cofm and pharmaco info intact, thank you.

yesterday, the spirit of i-hate-to-fail and 'el diablo' possessed me such that i woke up thinking: i want to take the DBE this may! (for those who dunno, i failed the DBE a year ago... by just a bit, so v bu4gan1xin1) the gods must be crazy... or rather, my brain's been overworked it's churning out weird suggestions at the most importune times! the sickening part was, my heart agreed with my brain. and then that set me back 2 hours for the much needed sleep while i beat my brain and heart into submission. i have far more important things to do, though they might not be what i really want to do. and then tt bugger 'gor' of mine attempted to tempt me into sitting for the exam by offering to pay for it... nice offer, thanks, but i really couldn't.

just to cheer up other pple, i shall let u all know that the oncologist has asked me and ew to do our lit. review and questionnaire by end of march, so that we can submit for review by the ethics committee and then start to carry out the study, eventually he wants to get it published in a journal. (i hope i dun sully his rep, if he has any...) that's like starting my elective 2mths ahead!

so, gloat while u all can!

on top of that, my aunt has asked me to tutor my cousin. SIANANANANA... ok i will take back this comment if she turns out to be the avid lover of math, or at least, shows interest and tries her best, or else, out she goes, and don't waste my time!

i'm also going to be working right after the exams, got 26 interviews to be done and then transcribing, this will probably take me all the way thru E-med posting as well.

see, with three major projects, how am i supposed to be studying for the DBE right?

actually i think i'm playing devil's advocate with myself. HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW?!?!??!

Dopey @ 11:38 AM | 0 comments

about me


francesca chiu
2 eyebags & 5 wrinkles
on long-term dormicum drip
KIV IMH
icq: 58631104
more...
Español
EJournals

Free Counter
Cortislim

taggie


Epidemiology
SEER
IARC
Classification
WHO
AFIP
Staging
AJCC
UICC
Treatment
NCI
NCCN

links

Navigation
Emedicine
MuggerLand
"Survivor"
Blogarama
Blog Directory
Rice Bowl Journals
Technorati Profile

archives

aprile 2004
maggio 2004
giugno 2004
luglio 2004
agosto 2004
settembre 2004
ottobre 2004
novembre 2004
dicembre 2004
gennaio 2005
febbraio 2005
marzo 2005
aprile 2005
maggio 2005
giugno 2005
luglio 2005
agosto 2005
settembre 2005
ottobre 2005