:: BïtS 'N' PiëCÉS ::

giovedì, agosto 18, 2005

:: low crime doesn't mean NO crime ::

let this be a lesson to all...

me: hey so shuay, for the one day i did not bring my wallet into the OT (operating theatre) with me, my money had to be stolen... of all days, i had to bring up to 80bux in my wallet! (usually u won't find more than 30 in it).

if only the ATM machine hadn't broken down, i'd have had deposited my hardearned money (fr tuition into my not-very-fat bank account)...
if only i wasn't that excited about O&G OT posting, i wouldn't have rushed out of the changing room... and forgotten my wallet. sigh. excuses excuses... bottomline is, i was just too careless with my own belongings. wake up call leh... cannot be so sotong anymore... especially in anaesthesia, sotongness can lead to stuffing the ETT down the nostril...

BUT BUT BUT.... the most important lesson is...

MONEY NO ENOUGH AND VERY IMPORTANT LOW CRIME DOESN'T MEAN NO CRIME! we must always be VIGILANT! if we see odd packages lying around, we must report to the police! and not claim them as your own! and that goes the same for stray wallets lying around. ha ha ha...

ok... second lesson is...
MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND! IT'S HARD TO EARN YOUR OWN MONEY! SO DON'T SPEND ALL YR PARENTS' $$$!

third and most important lesson...
don't think the cleaner/nurse smile smile at you means she won't go thru yr belongings and steal ALL your money, inclusive of all the 1c, 5c coins in yr coin compartment. (she even took my medicine... wanna have my blood on her hands ah, what if it's some GTN? or ventolin? huh. then how?) i feel so urky and dirty just thinking of those hands pawing through the rubbish and then pawing through my clothes and notes! omg... ew...

some responses from classmates...
"gosh, that's awful!"
"oh my... but then money can always earn back one wat..." (wise words from the very wise but also very cheena chinaman chinese teacher)
"aiyoh! no locker??! why never keep your stuff in the locker?!?!"
"just take it as you donate the money to someone who really needs the money..."
"Wah, so suay... so greedy e person... Curse him/her sia... take it as a sign 2 gt a new wallet. curse e thief" (lolz, my fren v funny)
"Waaa really raided! even coins?! Aiyo so cheapo!!..."

so... well... what better way to console myself then retail pseudo-therapy???

Dopey @ 8:20 PM | 0 comments

about me


francesca chiu
2 eyebags & 5 wrinkles
on long-term dormicum drip
KIV IMH
icq: 58631104
more...
Español
EJournals

Free Counter
Cortislim

taggie


Epidemiology
SEER
IARC
Classification
WHO
AFIP
Staging
AJCC
UICC
Treatment
NCI
NCCN

links

Navigation
Emedicine
MuggerLand
"Survivor"
Blogarama
Blog Directory
Rice Bowl Journals
Technorati Profile

archives

aprile 2004
maggio 2004
giugno 2004
luglio 2004
agosto 2004
settembre 2004
ottobre 2004
novembre 2004
dicembre 2004
gennaio 2005
febbraio 2005
marzo 2005
aprile 2005
maggio 2005
giugno 2005
luglio 2005
agosto 2005
settembre 2005
ottobre 2005