:: BïtS 'N' PiëCÉS ::

martedì, agosto 23, 2005

:: my family is crazy! ::

EVERYONE in my family except yours truly became VERY hiao today. now i have a constant stream of pple walking in and out of my room to use my mirror (being that i am the only one with a full-length mirror and a light supply that is actually bright enough to show up the subtle bulges and blemishes in the mirror.

pa: eh, quick see me, quick leh... how do i look?
me: blah blah blah blah... internal rotation, screwing in progress... pls don't wear checks la... so ugly...
pa: but i like...
me: what else can i say...
pa: ok, i want to change my wardrobe! we'll go this saturday! springfield i'm coming!

me: (hydatidiform moles are gross)
ma: aiyo i haven't worn that brown sleeveless thing since chinese new year...
me: why never wear? nice wat. (blast the trophoblasts... so confusing...)
ma: but the sleeves like so incut, feels a bit too bao4 ru4.
me: it's not ru4du4 or ru4bei4 zhuang la... it's only ru4bi4 can wear one, wear to go shopping...
ma: shopping can meh?
me: dress up, not down! always better to dress up! (transvaginal scanning + plasma/urine hCG)

bro: zae (sis), that day the champagne tie... no one else wear...
me: they got no good taste like me mah... (and like the professional tie matcher-auntie at taka)
bro: u sure or not, but it's pink leh! pink!
me: it's champagne rose... be more classy la... plus pink ok wat, i have a friend who was hankering after this shirt, and it's pinker than yr tie...
bro: issit?
me: ya lah, pink is in lah, and you don't look gay so dun worry.
bro: (looks a bit sceptical)
me: (feels super under appreciated)

i guess this saturday my family will have a shopping expedition after art class... lolz... yay yay yay, i must let my mum buy me some clothes. keke...

here i am, reading about the 7 stages of labour and using this donut shaped cushion to simulate a pelvis... with my trusty little never-leave-my-side pillow as the foetus. resigned to the endless stream of wannabe models parading through my room door... i shall make each one listen to my explanation of the various causes of bleeding during early pregnancy... before they can ask me for my opinion about their clothes.

Dopey @ 9:23 PM | 0 comments

about me


francesca chiu
2 eyebags & 5 wrinkles
on long-term dormicum drip
KIV IMH
icq: 58631104
more...
Español
EJournals

Free Counter
Cortislim

taggie


Epidemiology
SEER
IARC
Classification
WHO
AFIP
Staging
AJCC
UICC
Treatment
NCI
NCCN

links

Navigation
Emedicine
MuggerLand
"Survivor"
Blogarama
Blog Directory
Rice Bowl Journals
Technorati Profile

archives

aprile 2004
maggio 2004
giugno 2004
luglio 2004
agosto 2004
settembre 2004
ottobre 2004
novembre 2004
dicembre 2004
gennaio 2005
febbraio 2005
marzo 2005
aprile 2005
maggio 2005
giugno 2005
luglio 2005
agosto 2005
settembre 2005
ottobre 2005