:: BïtS 'N' PiëCÉS ::

martedì, settembre 13, 2005

:: can u believe this?!?! ::

clueless accompanies his parents to NUH... the mum was referred there for some vague pain somewhere...

me: so wht's the problem with yr mother?

clueless: don't know leh... next week going for scope....to check....is it serious?

me: scope both top and bottom?

clueless: no say leh... :-( serious?

me: def got say... yr mum signed consent form already rite? after scope will know if her condition is serious or not (ok, i admit, this is probably not the best answer... i shld have said... scope to exclude CA... but i din wanna freak him out. we MS seem to think the worst of every situation)

clueless: nope... i don't think she sign any form... but in the room with the doc, i don't know... how serious? :-(

me: u din go into the rm with her?

clueless: nope leh :-( i waited outside

me: what for?

clueless: what the scenarios?

me: u shld go in with her wat!!!

clueless: she ask me wait outside...

me: haiz

me: in the clinic i see all the patients coming with their kids, have their kids going in with them... the aim of u going to the clinic wif yr mum is cuz u r probably more educatedand can understand the doc better ma... and can ask questions... just in case yr mum gets overwhelmed or dunno how to express her concerns!

clueless: what can i do if she prefers to go in alone?

me: then u go to nuh with her for?

... ... ...

clueless: what the various scenarios for her situation?

me: dun ask me wht is the scenario or watever, even u as the son is so clueless, how can u expect me to know anything.

clueless: so what the scope for?

me: i dun even know where she's scoping what else can i tell u

i can't tell u anything at all cuz u urself can offer me no further info. i suggest u shld go talk to yr mother and find out what exactly took place in the clinic. or else it'll just be like a blind man who doesn't know what he's looking for.

clueless: she sleep liao, i ask tomorrow... so what are the critical qns to ask?

me: the critical question u shld ask yrself is... being her son, why u need someone else to tell u to go ask her wht hap in the clinic?

(thinking: do u need someone to teach u how to be your mother's son?)

*sorry la, i think i'm very ke4 bo2 when it comes to pple like that... but there are just certain forms of s...... that i can't take!


it's actually freaking ridiculous for me to hear of a person who accompanies his parents to the doctor's for a problem, doesn't enter the clinic with them... and then comes home... DOESN'T freaking ask them about what happened to them and what the doctor thinks might be the problem.... and only knows one word. S.C.O.P.E... i mean... don't know want to know more? the pt spends 10min in the room and only got told one sentence... u need to do a scope. and dunno scope where still. best.

Dopey @ 10:39 PM | 0 comments

about me


francesca chiu
2 eyebags & 5 wrinkles
on long-term dormicum drip
KIV IMH
icq: 58631104
more...
Español
EJournals

Free Counter
Cortislim

taggie


Epidemiology
SEER
IARC
Classification
WHO
AFIP
Staging
AJCC
UICC
Treatment
NCI
NCCN

links

Navigation
Emedicine
MuggerLand
"Survivor"
Blogarama
Blog Directory
Rice Bowl Journals
Technorati Profile

archives

aprile 2004
maggio 2004
giugno 2004
luglio 2004
agosto 2004
settembre 2004
ottobre 2004
novembre 2004
dicembre 2004
gennaio 2005
febbraio 2005
marzo 2005
aprile 2005
maggio 2005
giugno 2005
luglio 2005
agosto 2005
settembre 2005
ottobre 2005